Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween in Sapporo

Yes... thousand apologies for missing out on a post last week.. I know i know... it's my bad... 
ごめんなさい。。。

Just checking to see if anyone actually missed me during my absence.... KIDDING!! :p 
(good thing some of you did.. luv u guys max!! hehehe)

Camera has been acting up on me and i was slightly distracted last week... but now am back on track...  

As the post title suggested, went out partying with my frens to celebrate Halloween just last weekend.. it was all fun and good stuff.. 

Occasion: Halloween Party
When: October 29th, 2011
Venue: A Life (URL: click HERE)
Address: Minami 4 Nishi 6 Taiki Building (タイキビル)  Basement 1, Chuo-ku



Celebrated Halloween last year at TK6. This year.. we decided to head to A Life instead. It seems that A Life is the most happening club scene around Sapporo. Don't take my words for it cos I'm relatively a new patron anyway but so far.. it has been a great place to get my grooves going. (:

Was being a little fickle about whether to wear a costume or not because I wasn't feeling the mood for it.. We just came back from canoeing excursion that very same morning at Jozankei (will blog bout this later) so was feeling all weary and tired.. however.. at the very last hour, I decided to just go ahead and assemble something from my wardrobe in other not to be a stick in the mud at the party.. hehehe...

of course.. Dino, Chevere and Gie was in full spirit in going in costumes/ masks... they managed to get the hype in me going as well.. 

So... scroll down for pictures from last weekend... 

Moi as pirate (: 

Gie decided to go wearing a gorgeous DIY carnival masque 

Chevere was cool.. his scar on the eye was awesome max!

Dino, the Zombie!
And with that, we were all set to head to A Life.. 

super hearts these BIG head skulls.. kekeke

Dino and I at the main entrance

This trio were awesome..
but i guess it's not easy for them to move around that nite.. 
Guess who's around for Halloween? Mr. Jack-O-Latern himself (:

More costumes..

Another good costume of that nite.. gotta give it to them.. 

Nina joined us that nite wearing a wig.. I can barely recognise her in this pic

Dino looking very happy surrounded by cute french maids.. tee hee

by the end of the nite..
we were all drenched wet from all the dancing

Gie, Moi and my gold shovel...
ermm.... dun ask k




Okay.. that's it for all the party pics...  as usual.. gonna end this post with a pic of moi but surprise surprise.. for once, it's a not vain pic of me.. *gasp* LOL

My failed attempt to growl like a pirate.. 

"When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween."

~Author Unknown~

No comments: