Thursday 29 December 2011

Aerosmith Live in Sapporo~ エアロスミス 札幌公演

Occasion: Aerosmith Concert Live in Sapporo 2011(For Official Band website: Click HERE)
When: 10th December 2011
Venue: Sapporo Dome 札幌 ドーム
Address: 1-3, Hitsukigaoka, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo (Access: Toho Line- 10 mins walk from Fukuzumi Station)


Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la. 


Wishing all a very Merry Christmas (not too late since there is supposedly 12 days of Christmas.. hehe) and a Happy New Year to you all out there!!! (:

This is suppose to be the season of joy and I wish I share the same happy sentiment as you guys. Unfortunately, I couldn't say it is and shall not pretend it is anyway. Lots happening right now and I am just blessed that special holiday occasions like these make me feel more love and appreciative of things I have with me. I guess that's what Christmas spirit is all about. It has been a tough month for me and I just hope that the worst will be over soon enough. A new year hopefully will bring me a new start! Nothing wrong with wishful thinking right?! It's all about positivity!! (:

Right! Enough ranting over here.. anyway, I am glad to say that I've attended one of the most happening concert in Sapporo this month!! AEROSMITH was in town!! Ohmaikot!!! *screams like crazy girl and pulls hair* LOL

It was fantabulous to the max!! They are definitely a great live band. You know how some people say that some bands are just not up for it? They can't go live and only good on studio-recorded audio? Well, NOT THEM!! They were just great all the way through.. Their performance was awesome and got me high on adrenalin rush at all time. I was glad my heart didn't palpitate wildly and burst out at some point causing me to die unexpectedly!!

Anyway, as usual caused i'm nice liddat, and for those who doesn't know them... (ohmaikot!! are you for real??!! Seriously?! *face palm* ..

Below is a brief about them as taken off wikipedia,

Aerosmith is the best-selling American rock band of all time, having sold more than 150 million albums worldwide, including 66.5 million albums in the United States alone. They also hold the record for the most gold and multi-platinum albums by an American group. The band has scored 21 Top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, nine number-one Mainstream Rock hits, four Grammy Awards, and ten MTV Video Music Awards. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, and were included among both Rolling Stone's and VH1's lists of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.


As usual, I'll let the photos from that day do the talking for me. Enjoy!

Check out the crowd man... Superb!
Steve Tyler, the man himself (:
Joe Perry, guitar. He was quite a big hit that nite, the crowd went
crazy for him.
Joey Kramer, drum. Performing solo at an interval. Great showmanship!
Have I ever mentioned before, besides the bass, my other fav
would always be the drummer (:
Tyler joining Kramer on the drums! Good job! (:
For someone at 63 year old, he can sure ROCK!! 
Looks like Tom Hamilton there playing Bass..
Getting the crowd to sing to his leopard printed scarfed mic!
Piano performance on 'Dream On'- my favorite!!
until he decided to get on top of it and ROCK IT!
That man sure got charisma aitelyu!!
The whole band has got it!
Joe Perry on the big screen!
Tyler looked as if he got sent down from above.
It was a great live concert!
Tribute to the Japanese for the 311 incident
They performed a lot of their greatest hits such as Angel, Crazy, Love in an Elevator, I Don't Want to Miss A Thing and many more!!

I didn't know some of the songs but yet that didn't stop me from bopping my arms and head along with the amazing live performance they've put on. It was incredible! The energy that channeled to the crowd made them unstoppable. 

Some of the concert goers of that day
(K, T, Gel, Moi and Big Guy)
The WHOLE group that gone for the concert that day!
Special mention to Dino and Li for the great photos!

Last but not least, found this video shared on YouTube (credit given to thelujinjbj). Here, you can see how amazingly strong Tyler's vocal is performing "Dream On" on top of a piano. Cool siut! It is definitely my favorite song from their greatest hits album. Too bad, there isn't an official music video made for this song. ):


Gonna end this post with something familiar and definitely one of everybody's favorite from their greatest hits, "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing", soundtrack of the movie 'Armageddon'.



"Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us."
~ Steven Tyler~


No comments: