Wednesday 28 March 2012

ALL for ¥600!!!! Samurai Soup Curry 5th Anniversary

Hello there.. I know it has been awhile since I last posted here. I was away traveling during that period of time but trust me when I say that I feel really sorry about neglecting this site for a little while. Sincerest apology on that.

I have a lot of happenings to share namely the snowboarding excursion at Niseko, the 63rd Sapporo Snow Festival and etc. So stay tuned for more updates from me! (:

Anyway, today is just gonna be a quick post cos this offer is just too amazing!! 

Samurai soup curry which I've blogged right (click HERE) before I disappeared couple of weeks ago has hit its 5th year in business. To show appreciation and have their loyal customers celebrate this wonderful affair with them, they decided to offer 4 of their popular soup curry mains at more than 50% off!! To be honest, I actually saw this promotion a little more than a month ago and had it noted down on my iPhone calendar with a reminder set 2 days in advanced so that I can make a date with my friends to go with me and enjoy it together. Good things are meant to share you know!! hahaha.. So with that, I am sharing this with you guys too. Offer is made for today (March 28th) and 
TOMORROW (March 29th)!!!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT DEAL!!!

If you are a soup curry fanatic, this is one of the best gift ever.

If you have not tried soup curry or patronize Samurai Soup Curry before, good time to try cos normally their soup curry is priced slightly higher than other establishments. If you are not sure if you want to pay the higher price without knowing if it tastes as good (you don't trust my taste.. hmmpfff ):), you can take this opportunity to try this yummillicous at HALF the PRICE!!

So, pictures for your reference.

You can choose any of the 4 popular dishes as listed for ¥600!!!
(Translated roughly)
- Chicken and Vegetables (usual price: ¥1150)
-Pork (fatty) and Vegetables: (usual price: ¥1150
-1/2 Chicken with Pork (fatty) : (usual price: ¥1250)
- 23 types of seasonal vegetables: (usual price: ¥1250)
I took the opportunity to try out チキン1/2豚角煮
and with the savings made, I ordered coconut soup (¥100),
サクサクブロコリ(¥150)
hehehe.. smart or not?!! *tap temple*
even after adding all these additional toppings,
I still pay less than the usual price minus topping!! Yay!!
TOTAL: ¥850 vs. (n.p: ¥1500) 
Happy moi with my bowl of yummillicious (:
Tah (#1 avid soup curry lover I've known) came along with me (:
cos he knows good stuff when it comes to food!!  
He ordered his favorite チキン野菜 with regular soup (FOC),
but spiciness level of 6 (¥100)
サクサクブロコリ(¥150) and 揚げごぼ (¥150)
TOTAL: ¥1000 vs. (n.p.: ¥1550)

Anyway, while eating, I noticed that they serve dessert- Vanilla Ice Cream at a very cheap price. So, if you would like to try that, you can order it ¥180 only with any flavor topping of your choice. Just thought it's nice to share after a spicy meal. (: Who can say no to ICE CREAM right?!! hehe

Topping of choice:
Strawberry, Chocolate, melon and
 some berry (i can't tell cos image was not clear, sorry!)
The aftermath of a very happy lunch!!!
We both licked the bowl clean!! LOL
We'll definitely be back there tomorrow evening to grab hold of this great offer!! So please don't go there and fight with me for seats. You can go there for breakfast or lunch but not dinner cos I don't want to wait too long for my food!! Don't say I don't share this with you!! Good things are meant to share so go check this out tomorrow!! You won't regret it! (maybe except you gain a few extra calories from all the carbs). hehe..

"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others." 
~Brian Tracy~


No comments: