Thursday 2 February 2012

Soup Curry SAMURAI スープカリイ

I AM SUPER HUNGRY NOW I CAN EAT A HORSE!!!!!

Occasion: Dinner on a Weekday
When: Whenever the craving calls for it..
Venue: Soup Curry SAMURAI
Address: North 19 West 4 (there are a few more outlets available. Click HERE)

If you've read my previous post on Cocoro soup curry, you know that I'm a big fan of soup curry. Just thinking of these 2 wonderful words out loud also can make me salivate!! *wipe saliva off chin*

Not going into details to explain what is soup curry all over again, but if you want a brief intro, click and read my previous post HERE. Instructions on how to order is available as well.

Anyway, back to this heavenly new place that Tah intro-ed to me not too long ago. To be honest, I read about its Susukino outlet before, but never got around to trying it out. But finally, the man himself took me there. The soup was amazing and best of all................ it was the サクサク ブロッコリpronounced 'sakusaku broccoli'. In Hokkaido, the fresh vegetables here are to die for. True story! And coat this fresh green awesomeness with garlic and deep fry it.......... need I say more??!!!!! *salivate*

Enough text!!! Here comes the pictures!!!

Vintage looking chopstick box.. nice!


You can locate the nearest SAMURAI place to you

We went about almost 9.30pm and the place was no longer
packed which is very rare to be honest.

Floor sitting area for larger group of customers

Here comes the yummy!!!! Tah ordered some 'natto' thingy.
It was an excellent choice cos we both love natto anyway.
Try it if you are feeling adventurous. hehe

My order!!!! I usually go for:
Main: チキン野菜 (chicken veggie) ¥1150
Soup: Regular (FOC), you can choose other soup for an extra fee
Spicy: No. 4 (perfect level of spiciness)
Topping: サクサクブロッコリadditional ¥150
Look at that!!!! Need i say more??!1

サクサクブロッコリ is da bomb aitelyu!!!

Finally, ending it with a pic of moi. Thousand apologies on the
tired looking me. It was a long day.

Anyway, I am absolutely head over heels in love with soup curry. Drop me a note if you think there are more to-die-for soup curry restaurants that i should go check it out. Mean time, I shall try not to get fat from all these indulgences. DAMN!! It's hard being a woman.. #firstworldpains

"I eat merely to put food out of my mind."  
~by N.F. Simpson~

3 comments:

iku said...

Hi,
I just found your blog and I live in sapporo too. I have a question for you. Please find me on face book ID; Ikue or raivi

Thank you

UTM STUDENT said...

hi
i found your blog accidentally when I was searching about japan,now I am in johor but I will be killed by malaysian food!!!

too spicy

PINKPheng said...

Iku: Thanks for your comment. Will be happy to answer your question here if I can. Let me know what you would like to know.

UTM Student: Hi there. Why would you be killed by Malaysian food? You can't take spicy?